As Christmas is fast approaching, and we are still spending much more time at home than ever, consider giving Clutter-Free Gifts this year. There are many benefits to Clutter-Free Gifts:
- They are easy to shop for…none of them require a trip to the mall. Most of them can be purchased online or at places you are normally going to.
- Clutter free gifts are generally more thoughtful than your typical knick knack, coffee mug, clothes or kitchen gadget.
- After months of being home a lot more, I think we all realize that most of us do not need more “stuff” to have to find spaces for and dust around.
For a gift to be considered “clutter free”, it is usually
- Not physical
- Filling a need
Here is a list of some favorite clutter-free gifts. Try giving some of these to your loved ones this year.
- Wine or Beer Club Membership
- Flowers or an Outdoor Plant
- Gift Card to a Favorite Restaurant
- A Round of Golf
- Miniature Golf
- Audible Gift Card
- Netflix Membership
- Hulu Membership
- Hello Fresh/Blue Apron or other Home Delivery Meal Kits
- Prepared Meals for the Freezer
- House Cleaner
- Professional Organizer
- Yard Service
- Gas Gift Card
- Master Class or Other Online Course
- Coffee Gift Card (Starbucks, Dutch Bros, Human Bean)
- Grocery Store Gift Card
- Homemade Baked Goods
- College Fund Money
- Charitable Donation in your Loved One’s Name
- Sponsor a Child (Compassion International, etc.)
Note that these aren’t just holiday gift ideas, they can be used at any time of the year! I hope you see something on the list that your loved ones would like. But remember, it’s not the gift that counts, it’s the love that you give them all 365 days of the year that they treasure the most!
Share your ideas! f you have any other ideas for clutter-free gifts, leave them in the comments below! I’d love to hear them!